Re: Suggestion about Albrecht patch

Hi,

I had a shot at testing the patch but it depends on gpgme 0.3.14 and the version currently in debian sid is 0.3.15 Maybe this is detering other people as well?

Also is there away of setting the language of an email to English? Only American english seems to be available, which renders the spell checker useless.

Simon