Balsa can't open the mail window (was: Help files)

Thank you for answering me on the sgml/help files problem!
It works with the help files now.
But then another problem showed up.
If I click on a mail in the upper right window to read, Balsa will
freeze.

Balsa reported to terminal once about an error in gtk.text something.
If there is a missing part in the gtk packages, why can't configure
find that?

I am getting Balsa to work step by step, soon everything will work
hopefully!

Thank you all for a very well written program!

Best regs
/Mattias Andersson, Falun Sweden

--
The new Hammond B3