redhat 9 address book

Greetings

I am running Red Hat 9 Personal (OEM) out of the box and would like to
change my email client from Evolution to Balsa or Sylpheed. I have tried to
use Balsa but its address books seem to be dependant on Gnome Card.

I cannot launch Gnome Card on my system - it does not appear to be
installed. My installation is simply a standard Personal Desktop install
with the addition of the kernel sources and some system tools. I do not seem
to have gnomecard installed - where can I find a compatible version of
gnomecard on my CDs (I have 3) or on the web in RPM format... I do not seem
to have gnome-pim installed at all.

I am eager to sort this out as soon as possible and would appreciate all
assistance. My email address is mattprouse@webace.com.au

Thanks in advance.
mousematt