Re: ANNOUNCE: balsa-2.0.13 released

On 2003-07-29 04:58:15, Philip Rhoades wrote:
> Pawel,
>
> It looks like there is still a bug when I delete the first item in a
> thread?

Isn't this a gtk2 bug? Which version have you got?

> The program hangs so I have been deleting from the last to first (which
> makes for confusing reading!).
>
> Would it be right to assume that no more work will be done on the 1.4.x
> series?

It is a tricky question. Myself, I hardly have time to work on single
balsa branch and I can safely say that it is right to assume that I do
not expect to do more work on 1.4.x series. But, the source is freely
available and bug fixes - if posted - would definetely be rolled in and
new versions released, if needed.

Pawel