ANNOUNCE: balsa-2.0.13 released
- From: Pawel Salek <pawsa theochem kth se>
- To: balsa-list gnome org
- Subject: ANNOUNCE: balsa-2.0.13 released
- Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 09:16:32 +0200
Balsa team would like to officially announce balsa-2.0.13 release
available at http://balsa.gnome.org/
Changes in balsa-2.0.13 wrt the 2.0.12 release include:
- more flexible printing configuration.
- l10n improvements.
- use of LDAPv3 whenever possible.
- number of bug fixes.
You can get balsa-2.0.13 directly from
http://balsa.gnome.org/balsa-2.0.13-1.i386.rpm (built on RH9)
The web page contains also a link to a repository with binaries build
in other environments.
Report the bugs either on the mailing list or to Bugzilla,
On behalf of balsa team,
] [Thread Prev