searching mailboxes and wrapping outgoing mails

Hi,

I always thought that Balsa doesn't have the ability to search mails. Yet one
time I pressed Ctrl+F in mailbox view and voila search dialog appeared.
Strangely enough there is no mention of it in menus. Is this a bug, or is this
dialog just not mature enough for menu entry?

Another thing, in preferences you can select that your outgoing mail will be
wrapped at certain number of symbols. Yet this number cannot exceed 79
symbols. Is this done intentionaly or is this another bug.

I'm using Balsa 2.0.12 on debian sid box.
Mpiktas

PGP signature