Files which appear as mailboxes

Hi,

I have files in my mail directory that are not malboxes, for instance
signature, address books, ...

These files appear in my mailbox listview. I can delete them from the list and
when I exit Balsa the correct viewlist is saved in the config file.
Unfortunately when I reopen Balsa, the mail directory is rescaned and all
files appear as mailboxes without taking into account the viewlist previously
saved.

I've tryed to find out any checkboxes to check to tell Balsa to use the saved
viewlist but I did not find anything.

Is there anything to do before I modify directly the source code to make Balsa
remember the listview and then not to rescan all the mail directory?

Bye,

Stephane.