Re: FAQ maintaining

Hi,

Quoting Emmanuel <e.allaud@wanadoo.fr>:

> I have visited the balsa web page, and the FAQ is clearly outdated. I
> thought that everyone could contrib a bit to the effort for its
> update.
> I guess we could just do it by submitting the question and its answer
> on the ML and someone (me but whoever has time) could integrate it in
> the faq.
> OK for everyone?

Yes, it's a very good idea to update Balsa's FAQ. I think it's also a good step
to improve screenshot's page (http://balsa.gnome.org/screenshots.html) :
screenshots from 1.2.1 version are very, very outdated :-(

Maybe, anybody can do some screenshots of version 2.0.x (Gnome2) and 1.4.x
(Gnome 1.4) with US locale ?

PS : I have enough time to continue my work on GPG support for Balsa (first, for
version 1.4.x because I'm not Gnome2 compliant with my MDK 8.2 distribution).
And I hope to correct some nasty bugs with recent version O.4.0 of GPGPME
library. More news soon ;-)

A++ Foxy.

--
Laurent Cheylus <foxy@free.fr> OpenPGP ID 0x5B766EC2