Re: HTML attachment problem

On 2003.01.20 14:06 Pawel Salek wrote:
> It depends. Is the HTML part an attachment, or a alternative part?

An alternative part.

> Can ou check the message structure? Look for Content-type tags. If
> this is the alternative part, the only possible explanation I can
> think of is that you use balsa-2 and the HTML attachment has invalid
> syntax: gtkhtml2 is quite sensitive to syntax errors... I cannot tell
> more without seeing the message.

Hmm, the attachment is improper HTML in that it starts with <P> instead
of <HTML>.

Another weird thing I just found, if I click on this message multiple
times, the grey "HTML box" keeps getting bigger and bigger, while not
showing anything new. Weird.

Laurent Duperval <laurent.duperval@microcell.ca>

Calvin: I'm a genius, but I'm a misunderstood genius.
Hobbes: What's misunderstood about you?
Calvin: Nobody thinks I'm a genius.