Re: HTML attachment problem

On 2003.01.20 19:47 Laurent Duperval wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I got an email in HTML format with a bunch of links in them. The
> links appear in the text/plain part but don't in the HTML part. I
> don't see any preference that controls this so I'm wondering if this
> is a bug or not. (I won't forward the original email because it may
> be offensive -- on a political level -- to some people).

It depends. Is the HTML part an attachment, or a alternative part? Can
ou check the message structure? Look for Content-type tags. If this is
the alternative part, the only possible explanation I can think of is
that you use balsa-2 and the HTML attachment has invalid syntax:
gtkhtml2 is quite sensitive to syntax errors... I cannot tell more
without seeing the message.

-pawel