LinuxQuestions.org: Mail Client of the Year

LinuxQuestions.org has a poll for the Mail Client of the Year and when I
last had a look, I saw that only 3 people have voted for Balsa :-(

I think everybody on this list shall go here:

   http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/showthread.php?s=&threadid=39878

and vote for our favourite MailProggi, or am I wrong?
A bit of good publicity can't be hindering!

cu
/Steffen

--
  /"\
  \ /  ASCII Ribbon Campaign    | Human Knowledge