the outbox, and the first time druid

I recently installed balsa 2.0.5, and I must say that it is looking very good
these days. (Last I tried was an early gnome2 pre-release that had many
bugs).
There is only one large problem I've noticed, and has to do with something
I've seen mentioned in the list archives (i just joined the list myself
today). The concept of an outbox isn't clear upon first using the program. (I
understand that it is a place to store outgoing mail for offline users, which
is very useful.) However, I use mutt as my main mail reader, and have it
store mail I have previously sent in ~/Mail/outbox. The configuration druid
for balsa (after i told it to use ~/Mail as my main mail dir) automatically
picked ~/Mail/outbox as its outbox. Thus, upon clicking "send" on a test
email, every single email I've written since october was re-sent... 100's of
messages withing a second or two.
So, I would suggest that the druid should check the contents of the selected
"outbox" just after it runs and confirm that the x messages contained therein
were really meant to be sent out.

Maybe an easier solution would be to include a discription of the
functionality of the "outbox" (versus the "sentbox") on the druid page where
these locations are selected.

Thanks,
Brian