Re: Procmail and Balsa

On 2003.01.16 01:36 Christopher Culver wrote:

> If someone is successfully using Procmail (and through it
> SpamAssassin) with Balsa, please post your .procmailrc.
Maybe it also depends on your MTA setup? Do you use the build in POP /
IMAP client or somthing external like fetchmail?

I use fetchmail for POPing mail and sendmail on localhost for MTA.
procmail is the local mailer in sendmail.cf. I have no problems with
this. Did you look at the procmail log file? VERBOSE=yes?

>From my .procmailrc:
# VERBOSE=yes
# LOGABSTRACT=all
MAILDIR=$HOME/mail