Re: Some features failure in balsa-1.4.2 + patch for CP1251 support

Le 2003.01.16 11:05, Eliseev Vladimir a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> I'm using Balsa under Solaris 8 for SPARC for half a year.  I started
> from 1.3.?, then compiled 1.4.1 and two months ago 1.4.2.
> Moving to 1.4.2 caused losing several features:
>
> 1) Sent mails now are not copied automatically to Sentbox.  I don't
> know why because "Copy outgoing messages to sentbox" is turned on.
> .gnome/balsa also contains CopyToSentbox=1
>
> I'm still able to copy messages to Sentbox explicitly, so mailbox
> itself is good.

Tip : because of the use of url instead of mailbox name, perhaps the
reference to your sentbox is not understood now. So when you write your
next mail, go to the display menu (in the compose window), check Fcc,
this will add a new header with an option menu containing you sentbox,
select the correct sentbox. This will permanently (until you changed it
again) select the mailbox you put as the sentbox.
Note : Fcc is file carbon copy I think.

Bye
Manu