Yet Another Suggestion

Hi,

Would it be possible to implement file extension recognitin when an
application/octet-strem file is sent? I periodically get documents with
the proper extention but with an application/octet-stream type. So now,
I have to save and lauch an application in order to view this data
instead of relying on Balsa to show it for me.

Yeah, I know I should have the sender fix the problem at his/her end
but that doesn't always work.

Laurent Duperval <laurent.duperval@microcell.ca>

Calvin: I'm a genius, but I'm a misunderstood genius.
Hobbes: What's misunderstood about you?
Calvin: Nobody thinks I'm a genius.