Re: Question and an issue

Am 2003.01.08 21:42 schrieb(en) Laurent Duperval:
> Hi,
>
> I finally remembered my question: can I change the size of fonts in HTML
> attachments? They are practically unreadable.
>
> Also, I've noticed that message deletion is somewhat shaky.
> Specifically, I had two instances where deleting a message corrupts the
> mail file. In one case, all messages after the one deleted had parts of
> the previous message embedded in it. In the second instance, I went to
> the Trash folder and I go a message saying that my trash folder wasn't a
> mail folder. So I looked at its contents and all the headers were
> stripped (including the ^From... line) from the message in the file. Has
> anyone else seen this? I don't see anything like this in Bugzilla. (I'm
> on MDK 9.0 if that matters any).

A relative "normal" behaviour, 'cause Balsa usually doesn't write changes
immidiately to disk, but when you close the mailbox or select "commit ...".
If you really want to have 2 open instances (I wouldn't do) you should at
least enable "Delete immediately".

cu
/Steffen

--
  /"\
  \ /  ASCII Ribbon Campaign    | Human Knowledge