Re: Re: problems compiling 2.0.4

Looking in config.log I realized that it was a problem with missing
file /usr/lib/libssl.so.2. As I had /usr/lib/libssl.so.0, I did a ln -s
and it compiled fine. The only problem I have now is that balsa freezes
when I say "filter through procmail". I copied my working .procmail/
and .procmailrc, because I never had any problems with those since
procmail use was introduced to balsa.

Any ideas on that one?

And thanks a lot for the help

Tobias