Re: Comments please: gpg/rfc 3156 support for balsa (looong)

Le 2003.02.25 13:50, Albrecht Dreß a écrit :

> Am 25.02.03 18:02 schrieb(en) Emmanuel:
>  BTW have you contacted Laurent Cheylus?
>> He has worked for quite a while on a similar patch, so I guess you
>> could somehow merge your efforts with him. I think his e-address is :
>> foxy at free dot fr
>
> Actually I played with his patch about a year ago and learned a lot
> about using gpgme from it (and from the sylpheed sources, btw). The
> last balsa version he supported was 1.3.6 (if I remember correctly),
> and there were no new versions since then. His patch (please correct
> me if I am wrong!!) does not support '3156 but rfc 2015 (?) which is
> basically a single-part text which you get when you run gpg directly
> on a file.

I can't argument here, I did not follow this patch recently, but he
told me he were still working on it (perhaps even has he ported it to
balsa-2), but he had not enough spare time to be truly fast.
But I'll follow yours now that it is available.
Bye
Manu