Re: Comments please: gpg/rfc 3156 support for balsa (looong)

Le 2003.02.25 12:34, Albrecht Dreß a écrit :
> Hi all,
>
> attached is a big (sorry, I don't have a home page) patch against
> 2.0.9 which is a first attempt to implement gpg signing and
> encryption according to rfc 3156. It is **not** a completely working
> solution, but more a "tech demo" to show how I think this feature
> could be implemented without interfering too much with the current
> code. However, before investing more time in just an other patch
> which never makes it into mainstream balsa, I am interested in any
> comments by the gurus (and all others, of course) about it.

I'll have a look at it ASAP, but if you manage to get Balsa work with
PGP it is already a great achievement!!

BTW have you contacted Laurent Cheylus?
He has worked for quite a while on a similar patch, so I guess you
could somehow merge your efforts with him. I think his e-address is :
foxy at free dot fr

I'll hurt my eyes on my screen to tell you my comments soon ;-)
Bye
Manu