Re: Mark messages as "all-read"

Le 2003.02.19 13:21, filos a écrit :
> I use balsa 2.0.8 and I can't find an option to flag all selected
> messages as "read", but only as "unread". It should be useful, because
> when I download messages
> from my office PC the the day after form my laptop, I need to mark all
> the messages as already read in a simple way.
> Any suggestion ??

In fact the context menu says (in english) : toogle -> unread. This
means you can use this menu to toggle the unread flag, ie put it to
"unread" if previously it was read, and vice versa. This is the
behaviour if one message is selected, if you have selected several
ones, Balsa will put all selected messages to "unread" if one or more
messages within the selection are read, and to "read" else. So if you
want to put a list of messages in the "read" state, just select them
and use toggle->unread (you have to use it twice if one or several
messages in the selection were read as I mentionned above).
Bye
Manu