Re: Execution of external command with filter

On Tue, Feb 04, 2003 at 10:21:28PM +0100, Laurent Cheylus wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I read an excellent article on O'ReillyNet about use of Bogofilter with
> Sylpheed (GTK MUA with more features than Balsa :-( ) :
> http://linux.oreillynet.com/pub/a/linux/synd/2003/01/30/bogofilter.html

MH is good for you and html-tags=text. lets not dwell on that :)

> In this article, the author configures an filter for Sylpheed to call an
> external command (bogofilter : an excellent spam filter based on
> bayesian theory). Is is a good idea to develop the same feature for
> Balsa ?

"make procmail a user definable command" is an open bug for a long time.
i'll admit, i'm slacking ;)

Shaw's Principle:
        Build a system that even a fool can use, and only a fool will
want to use it.