Date of email on email list window

G'day all,

Is there any way that the date of the email can be changed to the date
the email was received by the server and not the time the email was
sent?

I order my mail by date and when people have the time wrong on their
server I have to hunt around to find the new email.
Maybe this causes problems for popped mail though...???

Maybe it could be settable in preferences?

  --
'ooroo

Email: mike@wolf-rock.com        o
You need only two tools.        o /////
A hammer and duct tape. If it    /@   `\  /) ~
doesn't move and it should use  >  (O)  X<  ~  Fish!!
the hammer. If it moves and      `\___/'  \) ~
shouldn't, use the tape.           \\\