Re: balsa fonts

Am 2003.02.03 02:12 schrieb(en) Sean:
   > hi, i'm using balsa 2.0.3 on gentoo linux 1.4. balsa uses my gnome
font
   > preferences in all the text except in the body of received messages
and
   > messages i'm composing. the font is huge when i'm reading and writing
   > mail. is there a way to change this font? it's a bit of an eyestrain!
   > thanks.

Have a look to Settings->Preferences->Display->Fonts

Balsa use different Fonts here because most of the people prefere a
different font (monotype/ Courir) for reading mails.

Perhaps an idea to the developers:
Why doesn't Balsa use the Gnome-default when nobody has ever set a font?

cu
/Steffen

--
  /"\
  \ /  ASCII Ribbon Campaign    | Human Knowledge