Re: ANNOUNCE: balsa-2.0.6 released

On 2003.01.31 09:02 Laurent Duperval wrote:
> Hmmm.... This looks like a bug. This morning a lot of messages I sent
> yesterday are being resent. Weird, my outbox was empty.

And there it is again. I think Balsa crashed on me last week.  I
restarted it this morning and once again, a bunch of messages were
resent automatically, but my outbox was empty... Hmm, I just checked.
It looks like the outbox doesn't get automatically expunged after
messages are sent. Balsa reports that there are no messages in the
Outbox but when I look at the size of the file, I see that it is large
enough to contain a lot of messages. I had to select the folder and
Commit it to get all the old messages to be removed.

I think that's a bug. I'm using 2.0.6.

Laurent Duperval <laurent.duperval@microcell.ca>
Masq Team Leader (514) 571-5472

HARRISON'S POSTULATE
     For every action, there is an equal and opposite criticism.