balsa-2-0 CVS problems

Hi,

I've problems with the cvs for balsa-2-0
I do the following:

export CVSROOT=:pserver:anonymous@anoncvs.gnome.org:/cvs/gnome
cvs login
(hit enter)
cvs checkout -r balsa-2-0 balsa

I get a balsa dir with the top of the Changelog is the following:
2003-12-15  Albrecht DreĆ<9F>

        * libbalsa/rfc3156.c:
        * src/balsa-message.c: bug 129316 fixed.
        * libbalsa/padlock-keyhole.xpm: add.

If I cd to this directory and do a cvs update immediately after, I
get a huge update and the top of the  Changelog is the following:
2003-12-23  Carlos Morgado  <chbm gnome.org>

        * src/balsa-bonobo.c (impl_balsa_composer_sendMessage):
        bonobo reclaims its buffers (duh) - unbreak balsa -m

What is wrong ?

--
Regards and Happy Christmas
			- Jean-Luc