Maildir, filters and unread indication

Hi,

I have move most of my mail tree from mbox to maildir.
The mail is dispatched in the various maildir by the mean of filters.
When I was running mbox, box where there was unread mails was
highlighted according to the colour set in the parameters.
With maildir this is done only when I access the maildir .... But I
would like to know if there is something new _before_. it is not very
handy to check every maildir to see if there is something new.

--
Regards
			- Jean-Luc

PGP signature