British Locale

Hi,

I've just noticed that english english has been added to the language list
and was wondering why american english was chosen instead as the spell
check language? Is it saved somewhere as a pref? Or stored from a previous
session? Or got from the current locale?

If it's the last case, my locale seems to be en_GB not en_UK as it's called
in the code, could that be the reason? I have no idea which is the correct
locale.

many thanks anyway for this addition and the app icon, it makes my life
much easier.

Simon