Debian testing

Hi all,
I'm forwarding the message below that I found on debian-
testing, does have anyone have any idea what might be causing this. I am
seeing the same problem on Gentoo.

Hallo,

Has balsa some serious problems with IMAP ? I have an imap server
running and sylpheed is working quite good with it. Only balsa(Gnome
balsa 2.0.12) can't open most of the folders and gives the very
informative error:

Connection to marvin closed
Unable to Open Mailbox!
Please check the mailbox settings.

This error happens after i have changed the folder some times. On the
first try after opening balsa, I can access every folder. After a few
folder changes, I can't access any...

cu
--
Markus Grunwald