Re: [Bug + Patch] Attachments w/ national chars in file names

On 2003.08.07 13:51, wrote:
> Hi all,
> for mails containing attachments with 8-bit chars in file names, the
> tree view ("Message Parts") and the file selection dialog do not
> contain the right string due to a missing libbalsa_utf8_sanitize.

Do you mean attachments with names containing 8-bit characters without
specified charset, or generally attachments with 8-bit characters in

I sent a test message to myself with unpatched balsa, and the filename
was correctly recognized to be in iso-8859-1 and was displayed just