Re: [GnuPG: new patch] use encoding fallback for OpenPGP encrypted messages

On 04/22/2003, Albrecht Dreß wrote:
[ snip ]
> or directly from
>
> http://home.arcor.de/dralbrecht.dress/balsa/balsa-rfc3156-patch-2003-04-
> 22.bz2

I've been waiting for that to happen--the new wrapping code will,
unfortunately, break a URL to wrap it--sometimes!  URLs are recognized
and protected when a message is received, and that protection is kept
when the text is quoted, but a URL you type or copy'n'paste in is not
handled that way.  I guess it could be, but we'd have to check each
line when it's (re)wrapped, and that could slow down the rewrapping...

Anyway, my apologies to everyone who clicks on that link!