Re: IMAP-problems

Am 12.04.2003 04:45 schrieb(en) Peter Bloomfield:
> On 04/11/2003, Darko Obradovic wrote:
> If you apply the attached patch, you'll get a dump of the IMAP
> dialogue on the console--the namespace response may give you some
> hint.  *Don't* post the output without sanitizing it--it may have
> userid/password, and other neat stuff ;-)

Ok, patch applied,but for now I have no idea what to look for, will do
that later.

> If you can get a stack trace, would you please open a bug?

Sorry, but my skills in Linux/C-development are quite low I'm afraid...
Started "gdb balsa", called "run".
Goging to create a new IMAP-subfolder pops up the dialogue, and
clicking on "choose" for the tp-folder freezes balsa, just like the
known threading-problem does. But I have a fixed aspell.la and it works
on the other points.
Here's my gdb-output, what am I doing wrong?

[New Thread 2051 (LWP 12940)] Program exited normally.
(gdb) where
No stack.
(gdb)
<<<<<
I guess I should have called "where" before killing balsa with the WM,
but how to get to gdb-prompt? :(

bye,

Darko