Balsa Galeon

New to balsa and linux, but really am enjoying both so far. I have a
simple question for a balsa user that uses galeon also (a galeon
question really, sorry if this post is inappropriate.)

I would like mailto:'s to open in balsa. I found the section in the
prefs for Galeon to define what mail client. I entered the path to
balsa, and if I click on a mailto: it brings balsa to the front, but
the address does not fill in.

I'm using balsa 1.4.2, galeon 1.2.6, and red hat 8.

Thank you,
jb.tux