Re: user interface niggles

On 2003.04.10 18:17:30 +0100 M. Thielker wrote:

> That was an issue I have mentioned over half a year ago. I even submitted a
> patch, which was rejected, because someone seems to have thought being able
> to resize the headers area is a GoodThing. It never did work correctly,
> though. On my machine (7.2 upgraded to 8.0 manually) there's no grip, but
> the border still can be moved, with the same results as described. IMHO,
> manual resizing should be impossible.

works for me in balsa-1.4, with quirks on balsa-2. from the visual results
i'd say we're packing the labels/textentries wrong.
note this is subject to how bad your theme is too.

manual resizing is good for small screens and viewing a lot of headers.

Software is like sex; it's better when it's free. - Linus Torvalds