Re: user interface niggles

Hi,

On 2003.04.10 18:33 Peter Bloomfield wrote:
>> There is a 'grippy' on the separator between the To, Subject etc. fields
>
> That one really surprises me!  On RH8, there's just a 1- or 2-pixel line
> with no decoration of any sort; the cursor changes from the text form to
> an arrow pointer, but never to the double-ended arrow.  The Gtk widgets
> must have been reimplemented.

That was an issue I have mentioned over half a year ago. I even submitted a
patch, which was rejected, because someone seems to have thought being able
to resize the headers area is a GoodThing. It never did work correctly,
though. On my machine (7.2 upgraded to 8.0 manually) there's no grip, but
the border still can be moved, with the same results as described. IMHO,
manual resizing should be impossible.

Regards,

Melanie