Re: Spell checking in US english instead of UK [and colours of quotes]

On  22-09-02  :  0050   Carlos Morgado wrote:

> On Sun, Sep 22, 2002 at 12:42:53AM +0100, John Mellor wrote:
> > Can anyone please tell me why my Balsa insists on American spellings
> in
> > spite of every variable throughout my whole system being set to
> en_UK
> > or en_GB?  I am using Aspell .33.7.1 with Mandrake 8.2, Icewm window
>

> great news, i commited en_GB to cvs yesterday :)

Carlos,

I am not sure about these things but I take it this means that Balsa
has never been able to read the UK dictionary but hopefully will in the
next release?  I have no experience of CVS and am not sure I want any
this early in my Linux career!

John

PS  I have been unable to get quotes to show in colour but the above
message of yours shows the colour for quote level one in the lines:
Q: Why do computers have a reset button ?
A: Windows

Is this a clue?  I have suspected that the quote indicators (>) are not
sending the right signal for some reason.  This is what I have for
'Quoted text regular expression' -- ^(([ \tA-Z])*[|>:}#]) -- could that
be anything to do with it?