Re: Filters

Le 17.09.2002 04:31, Paco a écrit :

> Is there anyway to auto-apply the filters in the Inbox mailbox, I'm
> getting tired of doing right click edit/apply filters apply...
>
> I posted something like this in old versions, and someone (sorry I don't
> remember), tellme that it'll be fixed in the next release... but in that
> time I din't update cause I needed the gpg support, now that I update to
> 1.4.1 I can't find any auto-apply filters option :-(

In the edit/Apply dialog box you can click on the second column (in the
right list). This will toggle a little pixmap that means, when it is on,
that this filter will be applied on reception of new mails. This should
work now, but be careful with it though (any feedback would be greatly
appreciated).
Bye
Manu