Re: ANNOUNCE: balsa-2.0.3 released.

On 2002.10.29 02:24 Steffen Klemer wrote:
> Am 2002.10.29 01:18 schrieb(en) Pawel Salek:
>> Hello,
>>
>> Balsa team would like to officially announce balsa-2.0.3
>> release, a
>> GNOME2 port of balsa. Recent fixes include serious rewrite to
>> remove deprecated. Balsa should now follow closer the Human
>> Interface Guidelines.
>>

> In which ways?
> For example the preferences window has sometimes 2 lines of
> tabs...

In appearance--no more frames, better alignment, more consistent
spacing, etc. Yes, Balsa is too configurable to have a simple
prefs window. Are nested notebooks disfavored? I thought I'd seen
some guidelines, but now I can't find them...

> I'm no real programmer, but would it help when I have a look
> for functions where balsa don't follow these guidelines and
> write everything in a draft-perhaps even with proposals how to
> improve?
> If you like, I could do that at the weekend.

Comments and suggestions are always welcome...code, more so ;-)