Re: Some Questions

On 25.11.2002 23:39 Pawel Salek wrote:
> On 2002.11.22 10:47 Helmut Koeberle wrote:
>> we moved our users from netscape-mail to balsa 1.4.1 and are very
>> happy with the
>> performance of balsa. But there are still some questions:
>>
>> 1. How can sorting of messages be kept over sessions?
>
> This is something that shoudl finally get fixed...

OK, that would be great.

>> 2. How can a different print command be stored as a user preference?
>
> No. This is really gnome-print module problem. We cannot store it
> without rewriting this gnome module.

OK, so we will change the default print_command "lpr" in
libmutt/init.h.
>> 3. When receiving new messages, some folders are highlighted with
>> new messages, but there are no new messages in these folders.
>
> Is this balsa-1.4.1? I saw it when the local mail directory was NFS
> mounted and the time between the client and server were off. What's
> your setup?

Yes, the home directory is nfs-mounted, but the time on both machines
differ at a maximum of a few seconds. And the folders are always the
same.

Regards
--
Helmut Koeberle				Tel.  :+49-(0)7541-585-1005
Service Director                        Fax   :+49-(0)7541-585-2005

BYTEC GmbH				mailto:helmut.koeberle@bytec.de
Hermann-Metzger-Str.7      		http://www.bytec.de
88045 Friedrichshafen