filters

Hi,
Just started using balsa 1.3.6 Seems like the filters are not working
very well,i created a couple of mailboxs for mailing lists, and set a
filter on my inbox, to move messages with a specific TO: field to a
mailing list mailbox on reception. Sometimes they move, sometimes
they dont, sometimes they move but leave deleted messages in my
inbox. So i go and do a reapply filters on my inbox, and the mailing
list
mail boxes get filled up with duplicate messages... (that were not in
the
inbox in the first place)

Is this  a bug or am using the program wrongly?

Tim