Re: gnupgp

Hi,

Quoting Paco <paco@phreaker.net>:

> Does the balsa 1.3.6 has gpg support??

No, Balsa version 1.3.6 has not PGP/GPG support but I will release a new
version of my patch in a few days for balsa 1.3.6 (with some upgrades).

> I'm using the patch of Laurent Cheylus, but I only can  sign messages,
> I need full gpg options...
> privacy it's important :-)

Yes, my patch supports only verify sign and sign clear text messages. But I am
working on encryption/decryption for text messages and I hope to release a new
version of my patch in a few weeks.

Yes, privacy is VERY important but first, verify and sign are the prioritary
features for me in GPG support in a MUA like balsa.

Thx, Foxy.

--
Laurent Cheylus <foxy@free.fr> OpenPGP ID 0x5B766EC2