Quote regexp problem?

Hello,

I have been having trouble with one instance of balsa (1.3.6) not doing
the colouring of quotes like other instances are. I even went to the
trouble of re-creating the .gnome/balsa file from scratch (using balsa
of course).

It seems that the default quote regexp that is written is incorrect. I
see in balsa-app.h:

#define DEFAULT_QUOTE_REGEX  "^(([ \tA-Z])\1*[|>:}#])"

and I think the \1 there is preventing the regexp from matching quoted
lines properly.

Regards,
Glenn