Re: Error trying to build Balsa 1.3.6

On 2002.05.19 14:38 Peter Bloomfield wrote:
> On 2002.05.19 10:37 Paul Lewis wrote:
> > I have just tried to build balsa 1.3.6 on redhat 7 . The
> > following are snippets from the confgirue script and make script
> > outputs.
>
> I'd guess that you need to update libesmtp:
> http://www.stafford.uklinux.net/libesmtp/

I thought that too, the libesmtp-0.8.12 configure and install went
smoothly. I have just located libesmtp-config in /usr/bin which reports
./libesmtp-config --version
0.8.12
and
./libesmtp --lib-version
0:5:12

I used the --enable-all rather than the --enable-require-all-recipients
switch, and so far as I am aware the thing configured and installed
without any issues.  The --enable-lwres was 'no' and enable debug was
also 'no' all other options were 'yes', in the libesmtp features summary
at the end of the configure.

make and make install went without any probs.. so far as I could tell.

Unless there is another version lying around somewhere else, any easy
way I could find out?