[BUG] : mailbox node load/save config

	Hi all,
I found that we do not load/save the config of mailbox nodes. I think it's
been forgotten : save function saves a lot of thing and the load one only
loads the name, and neither get called anyway.

Moreover the default setting for sort is NONE, I think we should put the
default to a sort by date, it seems more natural (remark that in general
you won't really notice that there is not sorting done because eg a mbox
file is in date order, almost).
If someone who knows the code better than me could take care of this (I'm
struggling with balsa-index for now).
Bye
Manu