[RFC] : Filter GUI

	Hi all,
I would like new ideas for the filters GUI, because right now it is not
quite OK, to say the least. I was thinking in splitting it this way : one
small dialog (unmodal) containing the list of all filters with 5 buttons :
new, delete, edit + OK/Cancel.
Pushing edit button launches a new dialog, bigger that contains :
	- a text entry with the filter name;
	- a 2-pages notebook as now : one for action, one for conditions
that make up the filter :
		* the action page just contains the same fields as now;
but the mailbox selection will use the new widget or whatever Peter is
doing now, to let the user have a standard way to choose mailboxes (thanks
Peter);
		* the conditions pages : at the top a list of all
conditions (just their type) and a radio button group to specify operator
to apply between conditions (OR/AND). The bottom part will display the
details of the selected condition depending on its type in text fields or
whatever suitable. The you change in place what you want and push the
apply button to validate the changes (or revert to cancel the current
changes).

Comments, ideas are more than welcome because I'm really a poor gui
designer.
Bye
Manu