Re: RFC

On 2002.05.01 02:46:27 -0600 Emmanuel wrote:

> something to put on the TODO list : put all long proc in a different
> thread, so that UI keeps alive during the process. EG try to move or
> copy a lot of messages (hundreds I mean) from one box to another, it
> is rather long and you can't do nothing during the process.

I may have mentioned it before, but using a slow link to a heavily
loaded server I often experience lock-up simply checking my mail.

Also, surprisingly and very annoyingly, Balsa sometimes locks up my
entire GNOME desktop while it is checking, with the result that I can't
even switch to another application to work with while I'm waiting.

Bobby Bryant
Austin, Texas