Oaf-d problems

	Hi all,
I was testing Balsa and experiencing bad crashes. But this seems to
confuse the oaf daemon, because I started a "normal" version of Balsa (ie
not the one I was testing) and it blocked just before displaying the
selected message (ie it started, open the Inbox, display the message index
and freeze just before displaying the selected message). I kill all
oaf-daemon (and gconf-d, just in case) and restart Balsa, and it worked.
This seems not really good to me. Oaf-d should not block Balsa this way.
Bye
Manu