Re: omf-install/Makefile.am

> Either I forgot to put this file it my previous patch.. it should go into
> omf-install/Makefile.am, or it hasn't been committed yet.

> (Running autogen atm makes automake complain that
> omf-install/Makefile.am doesn't exist)
And here's the attachment I forgot, as I usually do. :)

Jelmer

--
Jelmer Vernooij <jelmer@nl.linux.org> - http://nl.linux.org/~jelmer/
Development And Underdevelopment: http://library.thinkquest.org/C0110231/
Listening to Radio 3FM
 19:02:07 up 7 days, 21:46, 30 users,  load average: 2.91, 2.36, 1.89
# Based on the example from gdp-example1 in the GNOME CVS repository
# No other modifications should be necessary.
#
# Note that you must configure your package with --localstatedir=/var/lib
# so that the scrollkeeper-update command below will update the database
# in the standard scrollkeeper directory.
#
# If it is impossible to configure with --localstatedir=/var/lib, then
# modify the definition of scrollkeeper_localstate_dir so that
# it points to the correct location. Note that you must still use
# $(localstatedir) in this or when people build RPMs it will update
# the real database on their system instead of the one under RPM_BUILD_ROOT.

omf_dest_dir=$(datadir)/omf/balsa
scrollkeeper_localstate_dir = $(localstatedir)/scrollkeeper

install-data-local:
	$(mkinstalldirs) $(DESTDIR)$(omf_dest_dir)
	-for file in $(srcdir)/*.omf; do \
		$(INSTALL_DATA) $(srcdir)/$$file $(DESTDIR)$(omf_dest_dir); \
	done
	-scrollkeeper-update -p $(scrollkeeper_localstate_dir)

uninstall-local:
	-for file in $(srcdir)/*.omf; do \
		basefile=`basename $$file`; \
		rm -f $(omf_dest_dir)/$$basefile; \
        done
	-rmdir $(omf_dest_dir)
	-scrollkeeper-update -p $(scrollkeeper_localstate_dir)