Re: [Q] (OFF-TOPIC)

On 2002.03.06 12:39:04 +0000 Emmanuel wrote:
> 	Hi all,
> sorry to disturb the list but I'm trying to get an almost up to date config
> to compile balsa from CVS (Yes I mean balsa not balsa-2, I'm way behind I
> know ;-). Balsa complain about db2html not being around. So what do I do :
> just download db2html or is it part of a gnome-something?
> Thanks
> Bye
> Manu

rpm -qf /usr/bin/db2html
docbook-utils-0.6.9-2

rpm -qi docbook-utils-0.6.9-2
Name        : docbook-utils                Relocations: (not relocateable)
Version     : 0.6.9                             Vendor: Red Hat, Inc.
Release     : 2                             Build Date: Mon Aug 13 20:08:34
2001Install date: Thu Jan 24 16:54:17 2002      Build Host:
boris.devel.redhat.com
Group       : Applications/Text             Source RPM:
docbook-utils-0.6.9-2.src.rpm
Size        : 144705                           License: GPL
Packager    : Red Hat, Inc. <http://bugzilla.redhat.com/bugzilla>
Summary     : Shell scripts for managing DocBook documents.
Description :
This package contains scripts are for easy conversion from DocBook
files to other formats (for example, HTML, RTF, and PostScript), and
for comparing SGML files.

remember, rpmfind is your friend :)

Software is like sex; it's better when it's free. - Linus Torvalds