Work on PGP/GPG support

Hi,

I am working on PGP/GPG support for Balsa. I use the GPGME library
("secure" API to use PGP/GPG software) : http://www.gnupg.org.

At this time, I am working on support for PGP/GPG support in plaintext
mode (RFC 2440) and later, I will add support for PGP/MIME support (RFC
3156)

Today, the sign/verify signature features work well and I am coding some
GUI stuff before releasing a first patch. I think that I will send a
patch in a few days for test :-)

After this first release, I will include encrypt/decrypt features in
Balsa.

A++ Foxy.

--
Laurent Cheylus <foxy@free.fr> OpenPGP ID 0x5B766EC2