RFC: mailbox naming strategy.

I would like to clean up the mailbox naming scheme in balsa. Currently,
the mailbox management is inconsistent, see for example

I think following strategy would make sense:

Generally, the displayed mailbox name is same as the file/directory
name of the mailbox. There is though en exception for special mailboxes
that have their designated function: Inbox, Sendbox, Draftbox, outbox.
Their names are translated to a localized name. The file on disk should
never have a localized names to avoid mess when user switches locale.

The limitation: special mailboxes always have a name localized to
current locale. I do not think this is a major problem.

Any comments? Alternative solutions?

Pawel Salek (pawsa@theochem.kth.se) http://www.theochem.kth.se/~pawsa/
Theoretical Chemistry Division, KTH